Gas Fire Service
For servicing and maintenance the Manufacturers instructions will be referred to but essentially the following should be adhered to:
- The Effectiveness of the Flue must be checked
- The Requirement and Provision of Ventilation must be checked
- The Operating Pressure or Heat Input or when necessary Both must be checked.
- The Safe Operation of the Appliance must be checked.
- The client must be informed of any defects and good practice determines that the client should be instructed on the correct use, service and maintenance requirements of the appliance thoroughly.
Should you have a gas fire and require further information on the above or have any questions please do contact ourselves so we will be able to help.